The Académie Ravel welcomes you in a lovely setting, ideal for work and leisure in Saint-Jean-de-Luz and Ciboure, Ravel's country from August 27th till September 10th, 2017 within the framework of its edition of the Session of the Master's degree classes and concerts.
Download the application form
- This training course is aimed at young musicians or music ensembles, who are following graduate or post-graduate studies or have already begun their professional career (age limit : 30)
- The number of trainees who participate in any instrument class is limited to a maximum of 12.
- Trainees have an intensive individual class with their professor at least every other day
- The trainees instrumentalists can join free of charge the classes of chamber music.
- They perform at the many concerts organized during the second week of the session
- They may attend free of charge more than 80 hours of public master classes given at the Auditorium Maurice Ravel
- Beginning with the September 2017 session, it is also possible to register to sit, as an "auditor", in the various master classes, private and public courses and concerts (limited number of openings).
Download the student flyer
- Applicants are selected on the basis of the documentation that they submit (priority is given to the first applicants)
- Beware : the deadline for applications is set on June 24, 2017
- Download the application form
Each candidate has to prepare a program (minimum duration: 50 minutes).
Works of French music :must include one French romantic work chosen from the attached repertoire list
Works of guest composer from the attached repertoire list
A lot of instrumental awards (monetary ands concerts) will be presented to the best young talent by the college of faculty.
Download our BIC-SWIFT